We are excited that you are considering a retreat at Yavneh! See below for more information:
The Yavneh Weekender
Friday night – Sunday morning: $170-$200 per adult/$110-$130 per child 3-12/children 0-2 free. Includes Friday nightdinner, three meals on Saturday, buffet breakfast on Sunday and delicious snacks between meals. This includes Friday and Saturday overnight accommodations and use of our fabulous facilities.
The Yavneh Day Tripper
Sunday (or Monday of long weekend) simcha meal – $125 per adult/$65 per child 4-12 years. Includes appetizing welcome snack, hors d’oeuvres, simcha meal (lunch or dinner), and use of our fabulous facilities. This does not include overnight accommodations. Minimum billing applies.
Packages Includes the Following
- Use of our beautiful facilities and for overnight accommodations also our bunks and cabins.
- Use of our waterfront and water equipment (a certified lifeguard is required – which we can provide for an additional charge).
- Use of all of our camp buildings (except for the Art Center), including our gorgeous meeting and conference center and a stunning outdoor amphitheatre and auditorium.
- Use of our basic sports equipment, i.e., balls and bats.
- A full-time mashgiach on site. There is a $250/day charge for mashgiach
- Bed linens and towels are available for $25 pp.
- We will do our best to help you find counselors (cost of counselors are additional).
I really enjoyed this camp location! The cabins are beautifully located among the trees. The beach area is amazing with the floating dock. The staff is very friendly and incredibly helpful. The food was something we all looked forward to, every meal.
Not Included in Package Pricing
Liquor, wine and bartenders, a formal simcha cake (however, a personalized sheet cake can be included at the wedding meal for dessert), table linens, special chairs, china, special silverware and stemware, flowers, entertainment, bedding and towels.
Other Important Information
- A final count per day must be provided one-week prior to the event. Charges will be based on this number or actual numbers, whichever is higher.
- An insurance rider must be provided to Camp Yavneh prior to event.
- Housing coordination is the host’s responsibility.
Camp Yavneh overnight accommodations include, deluxe hotel-style guest housing, regular guest housing, cabins and bunks. Tenting is also available.
Please call (603) 942-5593 or email about other requests.