One thing camp is known for is the forging of friendships. At Yavneh, amazing lifetime friendships are made. Some of our campers reflected on friends and friendships they have made at camp. Here is what they had to say:
- “My friends at camp are different than my school friends. Because I don’t see them as much, I value the time we spend together.” Micah, Arayot
- “My camp friends are the best friends I have ever had.” Molly, Kerem
- “Even after coming in new as first session camper, I made best friends who I will always remember.” Aaron, K’firim
- “My friends at camp are always there for me and they know how to make me laugh and they make me feel good when I am sad.” Sophie, Gurim
- “My camp friends are like my siblings, I have a special connection to each of them.” Sarah, Leviim
- “My camp friends are those who understand me the most. They are my second family.” R’ay, Leviim
Here is to friends and lifelong friendships!