This summer we have three amazing תוכנית (program) staff at camp – Alex Bonneau, Jossie Forman and Itzik Shalem. Learn more about them here. Recently, we asked them three questions about camp and here is what they had to say:
Favorite camp activity?
- “My favorite activity is hands down slip-n-slide. Running as fast as you can and having a competition to see who can slide the farthest is so fun. Whenever I see an aydah doing it, I always ask to join. ” – Alex
- “My favorite camp activity is 100% slip n’ slide. Rain or shine, day or night, slip n’ slide is the best!” – Jossie
- “Acadia overnight ” – Itzik
What are you looking forward to most this summer?
- “The new American Ninja Warrior course!!! I’m obsessed with the tv show and I can’t wait to try it out and be a warrior myself. ” – Alex
- “I am most looking forward to making this a special summer for everyone with some awesome new programming! I am especially exciting to be back at camp with my brother Sam who will be a teacher this summer.” – Jossie
- “Zimriyah and yom Yisrael” – Itzik
Helpful tip for new and returning campers
- “Either pre-label the envelopes for the letters to write home, or bring pre written labels! Bring them for your parents, grandparents etc. so you don’t have to worry about remembering their addresses or bringing an address book. It also saves a lot of time and space. ” – Alex
- “One helpful tip is to bring a journal to camp to document this amazing summer! Also pre-address your envelopes for michtavim habayita! ” – Jossie
- “Be yourself ” – Itzik