Yes, we are currently counting Sefirat ha’Omer, but there is another Sefirah on my mind and I’m sure it’s on your mind too! How many of you have countdown timers already programmed for the first day that you will arrive at camp for Kayitz ’18? We are getting close – with only 53 days to go!
For the year-long staff, things are revving up and fast:
- The calendar is set…and FULL!
- Tzevet is hired, getting their assignments…and SUPER PUMPED!
- Chuggim options are getting finalized…and THERE ARE TONS OF CHOICES!
- Mercaz Adventure programming is getting an upgrade…so GET READY FOR A WORKOUT!
- Acha Yom planning…SABABA!
- The Agam is receiving a spectacular delivery…so STAY TUNED FOR INFO & PICS!
- Sadna’ot week preparations are underway…OOOOOH: THE CREATIVE, SPORTY AND HANDS-ON OPTIONS!
- Overnights are booked…and some NEW TENTS BOUGHT!
- Summer theme is almost ready for reveal…
- AND A HUGE CAMP-WIDE PROJECT IS AROUND THE CORNER!
RAIN OR SHINE: KAYITZ ’18 WILL BE NON-STOP KEF!!!
The countdown is certainly on. What are you looking forward to most?!