Dates, Rates & Registration
|Session||Start Date||End Date||Priority Rates Until Oct. 2||Regular Tuition|
|Full Summer||June 23||August 12||$8,950||$9,150|
|June 21||August 12||$8,950||$9,150|
|First Session||June 23||July 19||$5,500||$5,700|
|Second Session||July 20||August 12||$5,400||$5,600|
|June 23||July 5||$2,900||$2,900|
|July 20||August 2||$2,900||$2,900|
|June 21 (June 23 to Israel)||August 3 (August 2 back in States)||tbd||tbd|
There is also a summer Kolbo fee – $50 for kaytana/one session, $100 for the full summer.
Your initial deposit when registering for camp can be by check or credit card. Subsequent payments may be made by check, credit card or ACH bank transfer. A 2% processing fee will be charged for all credit card payments beyond the initial deposit.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may necessitate you to withdraw your child from camp. The following is Yavneh’s refund policy:
- Until December 1 – Full refund
- Until December 31 – You may pay for camp using a credit card with NO credit card surcharge. This includes both the deposit as well as any tuition payments made prior to December 31, 2019.
- December 2 to January 1 – Full refund minus $125 administrative fee
- January 2 to February 28 – Full refund minus $800 non refundable deposit
- March 1 to May 14 – 50% of tuition will be refunded
- May 15 and after – No refund
- All withdrawal notifications must be in writing to Bil@campyavneh.org.
Session Change Fees
Families that reduce enrollment from full summer to one session will incur a fee as follows: a) Until December 1: no fee b) Dec. 2 – February 29: $300 fee. c) March 1 – May 14: $500 fee. d) From May 15: $1000 fee.
Families of single session camper that reduce enrollment from one session to Kaytana (if space is available) will incur a fee as follows: a) Until December 1: no fee b) Dec. 2 – February 29: $300 fee. c) March 1 – start of camp: $500 fee.
Thanks to the generous support of our donors, Scholarships are available to make camp affordable – click here to find out more.