Dates, Rates & Registration
Register today for Kayitz ‘19.
Below are the dates and rates for Camp Yavneh for‘19.
|Session||Start Date||End Date||Regular Tuition|
|Full Summer||June 25||August 14||$8,950|
|Session One||June 25||July 21||$5,500|
|June 25||July 8||$2,400|
|July 22||August 4||$2,400|
|Second Session||July 22||August 14||$5,400|
|June 23||August 14||$8,950|
|June 21||August 5/6||$9,900|
There is also a summer Kolbo fee – $50 for kaytana/one session, $100 for the full summer.
Your initial deposit when registering for camp can be by check or credit card. Subsequent payments may be made by check, credit card or ACH bank transfer. A 2% processing fee will be charged for all credit card payments beyond the initial deposit.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may necessitate you to withdraw your child from camp. The following is Yavneh’s refund policy:
- Until December 1 – Full refund
- December 2 to January 1 – Full refund minus $125 administrative fee
- January 2 to February 28 – Full refund minus $800 non refundable deposit
- March 1 to May 14 – 50% of tuition will be refunded
- May 15 and after – No refund
- All withdrawal notifications must be in writing to Bil@campyavneh.org.
Thanks to the generous support of our donors, Scholarships are available to make camp affordable – click here to find out more.