Ruthie and Amy are two central members of our summer staff – they help ensure that everything in the office runs smoothly including mail, phone calls, visitors and more. Both have worked at camp before, last year Ruthie worked as rosh meltzer (head of waitstaff) and Amy worked in the office. During the year, Ruthie lives in Riverdale and works at Yeshivat Chovevi Torah lives in Zichron Yaakov. And Amy is ballet teacher and lactation consultant. Read more about them here.
We asked them the standard three pre-camp questions and here is what they had to say:
Favorite camp/outdoor activity?
- “the Agam.” – Ruthie
- “Doing yoga on the dock at 7 AM before everyone wakes up and the lake is really still.” – Amy
What are you looking forward to most this summer?
- “Looking forward to seeing the new friends I made last year.” – Ruthie
- “I’m really looking forward to Zimriyah since I have never been at camp to see it! I hear it’s really exciting!” – Amy
What is the most unique item you are packing in your luggage for camp?
- “My violin, perhaps?” – Ruthie
- “I think probably the most unique item I am packing in my suitcase is a squeeze bottle of techina since I can’t live without it!” – Amy