Food & Dining
Homemade breads, international entrées, delectable desserts— Yavneh’s renowned culinary offerings garner rave reviews from our guests. Our seasoned culinary team provides three nutritious and enticing kosher meals, including a vegetarian option and full salad bar at every meal. Breakfast includes choice of hot entree, pastries, oatmeal, cereal and fruit, and hot and cold beverages. Lunch and dinner options vary from pizza, grilled cheese, fish fillets to chicken, spaghetti and meatballs and schnitzel. And dinner includes a freshly baked dessert from the onsite bakery. Fresh fruit is always available for a snack in between meals.
All food at Camp Yavneh is strictly kosher, overseen by a full-time mashgiach (kosher supervisor). The kitchen staff is extensively trained on the laws of kashrut and food safety. Camp Yavneh offers both nutritious and delicious food at each meal, striving for low-fat, high protein ingredients. There are options for special needs diets as well.
- Bagels, scrambled eggs, hash browns.
- Bagels, pancakes, maple syrup.
Also available every morning – Fresh vegetables, hard-boiled eggs, cottage cheese, cream cheese, butter, sliced cheese, yogurt, fresh fruits, cereal, milk, orange juice, hot beverages, and oatmeal with variety of toppings.
- Grilled cheese of your choice- Whole wheat bread with American cheese /multigrain bread with pesto and mozzarella cheese, tomato soup, potato chips.
- Fish patties, buns, tartar sauce, and French fries.
Also available every lunch – Pasta bar and a salad bar with a great selection of fresh vegetables and homemade salads include tuna salad, variety of salad toppings and dressing.
- Grilled chicken, Israeli couscous, roasted cauliflower and steamed green beans.
- Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, roasted carrots and steamed broccoli.
Dinner also includes a freshly baked dessert from our onsite bakery.
Also available every dinner – Pasta bar and a salad bar with a great selection of fresh vegetables and homemade salads include tuna salad, variety of salad toppings and dressing.
- Challah & grape juice
- Potato-spinach bourekas
- Chicken Soup with matzo balls (vegetable soup for vegetarians)
- Pasta bar
- Salad bar with some amazing Israeli salads including hummus, tahini, schug, matbucha, roasted eggplant with garlic-lemon vinaigrette, Israeli salad, Moroccan beet salad, and more…
- Teriyaki chicken (stir fried tofu for vegetarians)
- Steamed broccoli
- Roasted vegetables
- Friday night chocolate cake!