Camp Yavneh Retreat Center
Great Bar or Bat Mitzvah, Weddings or Family Reunion Packages!
The Yavneh Weekender: Friday night-Sunday morning - $160 per adult/$115 per child 3-12/children 0-2 free. Friday night Shabbat dinner, 3 meals on Sat., snacks. Buffet breakfast on Sunday. This includes Friday and Sat. overnight accommodations and use of our fabulous facilities.
Minimum $10,000 required.
The Yavneh Day Tripper: Sunday (or Monday of long weekend) simcha meal - $75 per adult/$45 per child 4-12 years. Includes appetizing welcome snack, hors d’oeuvres, simcha meal (lunch or dinner), and use of our fabulous facilities. This does not include overnight accommodations. Minimum $3,000 required.
Please call or email about other requests:
Camp Yavneh at (603) 942-5593-8865 or .
Price includes the following:
- For overnight accommodations, use of our beautiful facilities and new cabins and bunks.
- Use of our lovely waterfront and array of boats (a certified lifeguard is required - which we can provide for an additional charge).
- Use of our new Beit Midrash Building -a gorgeous meeting & conference center.
- Use of the stunning outdoor amphitheatre and auditorium.
- Basic sports equipment, i.e., balls and bats.
- A full-time mashgiach on site.
- We will do our best to help you find counselors if needed (cost of counselors are not included).
- Blue or sage (green) table cloths are included for the main simcha meal (table cloths for other meals are additional)
Not Included in Rental:
- Liquor and wine and bartenders, a formal simcha cake - unless it replaces dessert (but we can provide a personalized sheet cake as the wedding cake for dessert), table linens, special chairs, china, outside silverware and stemware, flowers, entertainment, bedding and towels.
- Sheets, 2 blankets and 2 towels and a pillow left on bed available for $25 pp.
- Blue or sage (green) table cloths are available for $5 per cloth per meal (except main Simcha meal is included in rate).
- Your own Rabbi to lead services and custom siddurim (we do have Yavneh siddurim that can be used, a Torah may be available for use depending on the date).
Other Important Information:
- You will need to provide a final count per day one-week prior to the event. Charges will be based on these number or actual numbers, whichever is higher. After this date there will be no cancellations.
- Insurance rider must be provided to Camp Yavneh prior to event.
- Housing coordination is the host’s responsibility.
If you have any questions please contact Camp Yavneh at (603) 942-5593 or .
We look forward to working with you!